Thursday, April 2, 2015

Things I love #1!

Hello all! , I am starting new weekly label it's called "Things I Love". Will make collage of all my totally-rad things that i'm loving currently. Will write about them & show you that it could be quite fun enjoying little things in life^. Time to unveil my favorites:



********************************************************

Who says smokin' is bad eh?^ Buh nobody said anything bad about smokin these babies right? xp.



*****************************************



My favorite clothing brand lately has been "BELOVEDSHIRTS". Man, I adore their latest collection like check out this chucky inspired shirt xD *Hilarious*. I wants it!.

*****************************************


The cutest boy i came across. *him*. Lol. Seriously Kmn & marry me already.

*******************************************


Pizza donuts anyone? Just yum!. Got to try them before you die.

*******************************


I am in love with chester bennington because:
a.) He screams his lungs out
b.) He is so cute
c.) Read a.) & b.) again xp.

*********************************


Omg! Eminem eating m&m's with other eminems? You gotta be serious man!
I think my life just got completed. Who even needs a boyfriends?xp.

*******************************************

On next Thrusday I will share more crazy,
xo,
saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*