Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Behind The Scene # 4!

Ready, set, go. Here is your "Weekly Dose" of my behind the scenes. I have been trying to be totally consistent lately about my blog posts, shots, artwork & "sharing" part. I quit using "Excuses" that i was pouring in my very early posts. Here is what I've been upto this week:

Today I did a new concept called "Icecream Shots". It was super fun. During the whole shot I was "Icecream" hungry. I could not think about anything apart form icecream. (My camera battery died, I was charging it & meanwhile drooling over rainbow).

I am sooo happy now finally at peace, because i just ate three rainbow icecreams!. Best thing ever before lunch eh. My paintings were matching with rainbow ice cream, i did not realize.

My new artwork & ofcourse it's inspired by my recent shots i took of me. Can't wait to show you (it's complete now).
Here is another peek from my today's new ice cream shots i did. I do enjoy hanging out with my paintings xo( My paintings are on SALE at my page).

My boxer sketch is ready. I cut it out & now working on its background. I was envisioning pinks & reds background for this. But not anymore. It's background is going to be awesome blue.

Lastly, my "Future Rockstar" painting has an awesome quote written at it's border. I won't reveal to you full borders. Wait for this painting's review.

xo,
-Seresha

================================================

Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: Instagram
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic      
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: @diaryofsereshapacks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*