Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Nutella, Rabbit and Sticker

Going nutella crazy lately^. I have made a very cute nutella print for my redbubble shop(I will launch it soon). How about I give you "nutella" sticker for Free to use at your photos like I did here?^:


You can use this sticker at your snaps by uploading through picmonkey.com at your photos x>.How cool will that be eh^?

***********************************************
It's my way of saying "Thank you" to you for exceeding my blog views upto 4,500 ;>.
Here is your free sticker, i have hand drawn it & scanned directly to give you high resolution quality:


***************************************************


OK here is my next update, on next purchase for anything on my page, i am giving away for free my original artwork(it's signed at back)which I made for my 'Alice In Wonderland' inspired display x>. It's a rabbit stand used for displaying jewelry. I will be giving 1 free gift with every purchase, can't wait to show you my next free gift x>.

***************************************************
Share at my instagram account use of my nutella sticker added photos by hash tagging #styleatfootstep & i will feature them their: @styleatfootstep ;>
xo,
saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3