Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Nutella, Rabbit and Sticker

Going nutella crazy lately^. I have made a very cute nutella print for my redbubble shop(I will launch it soon). How about I give you "nutella" sticker for Free to use at your photos like I did here?^:


You can use this sticker at your snaps by uploading through picmonkey.com at your photos x>.How cool will that be eh^?

***********************************************
It's my way of saying "Thank you" to you for exceeding my blog views upto 4,500 ;>.
Here is your free sticker, i have hand drawn it & scanned directly to give you high resolution quality:


***************************************************


OK here is my next update, on next purchase for anything on my page, i am giving away for free my original artwork(it's signed at back)which I made for my 'Alice In Wonderland' inspired display x>. It's a rabbit stand used for displaying jewelry. I will be giving 1 free gift with every purchase, can't wait to show you my next free gift x>.

***************************************************
Share at my instagram account use of my nutella sticker added photos by hash tagging #styleatfootstep & i will feature them their: @styleatfootstep ;>
xo,
saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*