Saturday, April 4, 2015

Dino Munchies In Love!

Ever had those chips called dino munchies?^


These are just the yummiest chips ever. My childhood favorite. So one day an idea popped in my head, 
"Why not make my own dino munchies?". It would be better if they were in love & laid an egg instead xp. Here is what I made:


A cute Iron on embroidery patch that you could stitch on your shirt.


**********************************************************


The whole set, which includes Iron on embroidery patch, print & their dino egg pendant xD. How rad is that?. you can buy this whole set from my page here. For the new print, wait just little, I will be adding it at my redbubble shop soon.

*****************************************************
Love dino much,
xo,
seresha
Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Comedy Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: diaryofseresha
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  9. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: diaryofsereshapacks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*