Thursday, April 23, 2015

For Pets: Cat Portrait & Foam Filled Brooch!

I made this very cute portrait of my cat boxer. It's a comic version of him. I don't make realistic portraits, just love adding my own touch to them. Today I will share my whole process of making this adorable portrait & foam brooch:



**********************************

Here is my whole process of making this pet portrait. I first sketched it on canvas, then painted the base colors & later finished with grey paint. I used Marie's Acrylic Paints mixed with Pentel's Poster Paints. I love using them together as it gives me a perfect result that I want to see. I also give a sneak peek video of this at my instagram of how i painted it's base you can check it out right here.



You can get CUSTOM CAT PORTRAITS made of your cat. You can message me right here.

******************************



I also made Cat Foam filled brooch. Check out this adorable brooch of my cat. You can also get custom brooch made of your cat right from here.

************************************
Today is CATURDAY :>,
And I will be sharing everything cat related,
Next I will share about my Saoirse Cat Community Update with you ;>.
xo,
saoirse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*