Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sold Out: Necklaces!

I am a jewelry freak. I love making fresh pieces & even more love it when I spot someone wearing my own designed accessory. I wanted to show you all, past few months I have sold out a lot of my pieces. Once they are gone, they are gone. I don't like making repetitive products, just to prevent them from becoming too common in market. Here are my necklaces which sold out:



Had so much fun painting these beads. This necklace has all my favorite things on it^. From mustache, boxer, cat, cigarette to dinosaur & specs.


It's very cool as you can flip the beads & they are painted on backside as well^. I might make this necklace again on custom order ONLY with your favorite things on beads;>. Inbox me here if you want one.

************************************************



Felt made with matching rhinestones. These geeky specs can be worn as accessory & worn as photo booth prop too, how icthin' rad is that?^. I might make this again in blue or some other color.

*********************************************


Next necklace we have is this watermelon I made from glitter foamic sheet. It has red shiny matching beads.^ Nope I am not making this again.

*****************************************************


I simply dipped a crystal heart into hot pink glitter & attached to a chain. This necklace is from my very first jewelry collection I ever made.

***************************************************


Here is another necklace form my very first jewelry collection, I made this inspired by EMO culture. It's jelly like with stitches on it.^

*************************************

Visit me on my facebook page for more radness.
Thanks for checking,
Catch me in next post with faceart;>.

xo,
saoirse






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*