Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Selfie Attack # 2!

Hello there kiddies :>. I clearly have considered myself the King of Selfie. I love taking self portraits especially some crazy ones. Give me good reason to share these all with you^^. Check it out:



*****************************************

#1:

Quit Hustling Dawg & get real ;>.


One of my friends said I look like a pop art chic here do i ?lol.

********************************

#2:

That's a selfie before going for my workshop^.


▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀
▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀
▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀
▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀
Pardon me! I just split my Doritos xp but here's my selfie ▲


*********************

#3: 

After shower that's how my hairs look xp.



********************************

#4:


Marilyn Monroe happened last night :D. I look cool with a mole right?.

****************************************

#5:


This is how I look after waking up from a big dream in morning. I dream a lot. Most of my ideas happen when I am in REM. Lol.

*************************
Share your selfies with me by #diaryofseresha or tagging me @diaryofseresha on instagram,
I will feature my favorites;>.

-Seresha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*