Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Selfie Attack # 2!

Hello there kiddies :>. I clearly have considered myself the King of Selfie. I love taking self portraits especially some crazy ones. Give me good reason to share these all with you^^. Check it out:



*****************************************

#1:

Quit Hustling Dawg & get real ;>.


One of my friends said I look like a pop art chic here do i ?lol.

********************************

#2:

That's a selfie before going for my workshop^.


▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀
▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀
▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀
▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀ ▲▼▶◀
Pardon me! I just split my Doritos xp but here's my selfie ▲


*********************

#3: 

After shower that's how my hairs look xp.



********************************

#4:


Marilyn Monroe happened last night :D. I look cool with a mole right?.

****************************************

#5:


This is how I look after waking up from a big dream in morning. I dream a lot. Most of my ideas happen when I am in REM. Lol.

*************************
Share your selfies with me by #diaryofseresha or tagging me @diaryofseresha on instagram,
I will feature my favorites;>.

-Seresha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3