Friday, April 10, 2015

Future Rockstar Painting \m/!

Hello x>, I am daily posting twice a day now. But I was thinking maybe I should increase the posting number to 4 times a day. I just had a look through my cluttered folders filling up with all these rad ideas, thoughts & diys. It's insanely massive!. I won't be able to take it all out of my head for years man. It will take me ages if i will go with this type of pace. So, better to hop like a rabbit instead of going with turtle's speed xp.

Here is my hot new "Future Rockstar" Painting:

I just came up with an awesome Idea lately, to make cartoonic portraits of my unique snaps & also of my friends and everyone else. Very soon I will be starting a contest where you could send me your photos , I will pick the best unique ones and make portraits for FREE for winners ;>. The portraits will be scanned version of HIGH QUALITY. So no doubts about quality^^.


I chose blue, red, white & black combination for my painting. I got shit inspired by america's flag if you observe the color scheme I used in this. The rolling stones sign I love much. This painting is very cool as it has this fancy quote written on it's border "I WON'T BE A ROCK STAR, I WILL BE A LEGEND". True that, any chic who loves rock n roll, this painting could be perfect for her room. I used acrylics & border color I chose toxic green mainly because I wanted it to look different from painting's original stripy background.

*******************************************

Notice Any Resemblance?:



Haha to tell you the truth I made this inspired by my own personal wardrobe & style^. I love rolling stone shirt that I am wearing in photo above plus I am a natural brunette, just added few blonde streaks(couple of months back).

You can buy my this original painting from facebook page here.

****************************************
Keep rocking at your art fendis \m/,
xo,
saoirse




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*