Monday, April 13, 2015

Inspiration and Ideas: Glitterfy Edition!


I have an appetite for glitter :D. Really I do. I love everything sparkly & I make my own glitter at times for the exact color I require.(I will be sharing my process of making shoes soon & there, I will teach you how to make your own glitter x>). The reason I want this "Inspirations and Ideas" label to go on is quite evident. There are certain things which I would like to share in groups. The rest just itty-bitty ones goes in my weekly label called "Things I love".

Here is your glitter inspiration:

Glitterfy Your Plastic Animals.


***************************************

Edible glitter with chocolate?. Sounds good to me x>.


*******************************************

Glitterfy your shoes. This one looks cute x>.


*******************************************

How about glitterfying the bottom of your glasses only^?.


**************************************

Glitterfy your clips.


*************************************

Glitterfy your jewelry dish. I did this one right here. You can check out how my version came out.


****************************************

Glitterfy, tree branches. Looks amazing for jewelry display perhaps.


*************************************

Ok, two year old but can be made for 2015?. I love the stencil idea for glitterfying though x>.


*********************************************

Lastly, glitterfied peach x>. It's artificial man. I tried this idea too, check it out right here.


***************************************

Ombre seashells, glitterfied?. Thanks to Martha Stewart, for this lovely idea.


************************************************
Next time, I will share nail art ;>.
xo,
saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3