Saturday, April 11, 2015

Things I love # 2!

I surround myself with lots of inspiring people as I love following all the successful artists/photographers who started from scratch online and within 4 years have become massive phenomena. I idealize their drive and energy. Checking out their very first posts and noticing how few "likes" and comments they had to now getting like over "2,000" likes per post. That's insane!. Not to mention from very first day they would be posting every single day new content, up till even today after 4 years. How inspiring is that?. I was wondering what exactly, I want to be in life?. Do I want to be a designer?, imitator?, artist?, illustrator?. It's just all this is so over-whelming, I can't stick to excelling in just one profession. I have seen people excelling in just one thing which is if they are makeup artists, they would only be makeup artist the rest of their lives and nothing else. If someone is photographer, that person will remain photographer all his life. So question is, what do I love doing the most in art?. It's safe to say, there is one thing I love doing the most apart from "designing" i.e taking selfies and self portraits of myself & my friends. Do I want to be remembered as a #selfiemenace?. The only thing I know inside is this I want to be great like Elvis in my life and nothing more than that :>. Thanks for hearing my thoughts, here are my "Things I love"  from this week:



**************************************

Check out these ray ban's shades man. So cool these look like wooden made. I love the stripy details on these & how adorable the mini diamond on side is, makes me smile x).


**************************************

Vintage shot, I love the use of diamantees on this chic's eyes. They are glued on eyes using eye-lash glue. Cool.


***********************************

This one is so damn important, hide your cash from thieves, especially  if you going at some creepy place.


**************************************

In love with minion quotes this week, how about a quote on pizza idea you can try too:p?:


**************************************

Just the coolest idea for crazy getup, put all your silver clips on your hairs at one time xp.


**************************************

Latest trend to do nails inspired by branded prints & designs. These spaced checker nails are *hot*.


**************************************

My love for "Up" movie, has increased lately, you will be seeing lots of ideas inspired by this flick. I love this wall art idea.


**************************************

Wear two tone colors on nails like dark & light blue?*cute*.


**************************************

People with low IQ, need this badly man xp. You can stuff these tictacs in their mouth & ask them to shutup :D. Can come handy then eh?. Minion tictacs, must be so sweet though.


**************************************

Lastly, here is my favorite artwork of the week from @madforahatter at instagram.
Check out her amazing sketches!. They rock \m/.



**************************************
For getting your art featured or any cool ideas at my blog,
Tag me in your photos @saoirsechic at instagram;>.
Thanks,
xo,
saoirse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*