Thursday, June 16, 2016

Keep Sake by Reem {Designer wear jewelry launch} and my adventure trip to Hi Volts Shop

I was invited by Harry Events & PR to the event launch of Designer Jewelry Keepsake by Reem. Event was star studded with models, socialites and hosted by Ayesha Saleem.

Before the event me and my best friend Hira went to f8 markaz. We snuck an amazing subway burger snack. {I take my bff with me to all exclusive events YAY perks of being my best friend eh?who wanna be my bff?anyone?}. We purchased few snacks too from nearby shop there.


Later we went to check Hi Volts shop in Islamabad. It's the coolest guitar related gear shop. They got all types of rad merch from guns n roses shirts to guitars. I went there to specifically check for piano. I really liked a spiky wristband over there so I purchased it.

Keepsake By Reem:

The jewelry was the most beautiful. There was studio inside full of decorated counters. I was approached by two reporters there and give my shot at camera.

*Ha!, you can see my spiky wristlet here in picture that i bought from Hi Volts*
It was super beautiful, we were served refreshing coconut mocktails, mini snacks with dozens of photographers clicking my picture.(The lioness got happy).

Finally at end of the event I met Designer Reem, she was really sweet and give me the magazine of her jewelry collection. I told her am a blogger.

I had so much fun meeting new people and visiting cool places.
See you next time with my new adventure and place.

-Seresha

==========================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

5 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous, the green really suits you! Looks like a fun event :) xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty, I have major hair envy! This sounded like such a fun event :) I'm glad you had a good time.

    http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog... I think you can also get some inspiration from my jewelry website, its pretty cool... https://llluminous-innovations.com Cheers....

    ReplyDelete

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*