Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Visumify{Get your professional resume made}

 I had quite a fun getting my resume made by Visumify.  I was invited to do a collab with them at second cup.


The recording of video took 20-25 minutes and it was done. It was so much fun. Throughout the shooting, I was comfortably seated sipping my cold coffee, scrolling through magazine pages.


Visumify is an awesome site from where you can get your full professional resume made in cool video format.

Collab: Visumify
Location: Second Cup Pakistan

-Seresha

Join my Social Media:




========================================

 Shop:

Handmade Art Shop

========================================

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3