Friday, June 3, 2016

Do You Wanna Fly Away?


Do you want to fly away?
What would you do if you were given the wings to fly away,
Right now,
Right away.

Will you always remember the person you used to be?,
Do you remember what you used to be 10 years ago?.

Being Broke or imprisonment should not scare you. Because what you feel from inside & the lessons you will learn during times of solitude, are far more valuable and powerful than what victory will ever teach you.

My only dream ever since I recall as a child has always been freedom. Whatever I feel, whatever I do & whatever i'll always create is all for my freedom.

I call myself Seresha, not because it's a "cool" name or I want to look "cool" calling myself that. But, it's because "Seresha" means freedom. And in freedom lies my peace and in freedom lies my DESTINY.

Sometimes our destiny, has bigger plans for us compared to what we have in mind. All I could think about is to...Fly away, Fly away and Fly away...

-Seresha

========================================

Join my Social Media:

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Instagram

Pinterest

========================================

 Shop:

Handmade Art Shop

========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*