Sunday, June 19, 2016

black and white fashionistas

*Cheryl Cole rocks out in black and white hearts shirt with white pants with black polka dots-fit to say prints can be mixed and matched*

*A similar mix and match printed combination*

*No one rocks black and white like Karl does eh?. Gush out at this cool article I read on cosmopolitan: what if you were karl lagerfeld's cat? Ladies, the perks are high can't complain*

*One of my all time favorite brands : dollskill . Who wouldn't kill to have platforms like these which can open up to storage your pearls necklace ;>. Fashion and sheek in one product*

*New meat to look for: Melanie Martinez . She is the new rocking diva sporting half white, half black dyed hairdo-Love it!*

Question Time: What is your favorite sporting black and white look? Leave in comments and i'll cherish ;>.

-Seresha

Join my Social Media:



Pinterest

========================================

 Shop:

Handmade Art Shop

========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*