Sunday, April 26, 2015

Inspirations and Ideas: Gold Edition

Hello amigos :>. I was out all day today sorry for my late post. Today I will share another version of my inspirations & ideas. It includes everything "gold":

I love the idea of painting gold confetti on top of plain white vase. Pretty for lounge.


*************************************

These plastic animals come hell handy. As you can spray them up & make so many cool things like how about this rad cupcake tray?.


*************************

Need back drop for your photo booth?. This chic did a long work on this one. A simple trick is to just buy a sequins fabric & hang it up on your wall^^.


*********************

Use foil ribbon for adding fun patterns on plain white candles.


************************

Here is another idea for making use of your plastic animals. How cool do these look for decor?.


**********************

Put on foil dotted fabric on cushion covers for chair^.


****************************

Fill up frames with glitter, confetti & foil paper bits. You can paste your bits & pieces of foil/glitter on plain white page & then add them to frames.


********************

Confetti printed napkins?^. How adorable!. You can stamp confetti print using acrylic paints.


**********************

Lastly my favorite collage plus plastic animal decoration. I love this site ps I made this.


******************
Thanks for checking out my today's inspirations,
xo,
saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3