Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New Face Book Page!

This is very important update I want to make. I won't be taking anymore custom orders & I have changed my facebook page. Here are reasons why I took this decision:

#1 My page Style At Foot Step was filling up with spam accounts. It is not at all healthy for my page as my real fans were not getting any of my updates anymore, nor they would give me feedback.

#2 I have quit taking custom orders & selling hand made products online. The reason I did that is evident, I want to create FREE diy's & tutorials for you. Also promote artists from all over the globe. I might sell products at popup shop or at some retailer in future. But no more on facebook or any other page. My redbubble shop will keep operating as I will be creating lots of prints for sale.

#3 If you are an Artist / Designer / Crafter  / Cat Lover I would like to invite you to "Like" my new page "Saoirse Chic" & check out the hot new updates. Click here for link.


Check out my hot new logo for my new page x>. You Like it?.I will be sharing full guide on this soon,
xo,
seresha
Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Comedy Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: diaryofseresha
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  9. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: diaryofsereshapacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*