Friday, April 24, 2015

DIY: Marbling & Confetti Polka Dot Nail Art!

Hello there kiddies. As I mentioned last week with my foil specs diy, that I have started DIY SERIES. Every week on Friday, I will be sharing step by step new DIY with you. This week I am going to be sharing cute marbling & polka dot nail art diy with you. Check this out nail art lovers:

What You Will Need:

#1 Shashlick stick or tooth pick.
#2 Assorted nail paints(Preferred  brands ones are haute, Sally Hansen & Sweet Touch)
#3 Any two Polka Dot nail paints by Maybeline New York

Polka Dot Nail Art:

Let's dig in deep with ideas & inspiration to get you started first. I have selected some amazing nail paint color combinations from my all time favorite nail art blog chalkboard nails. 

I love the use of light colors & shades as base, then using fun confetti inspired nail paint on top.

Gorgeous purple base with black & white polka dots.

Grey & pinks could look amazing on your nails, if you wearing red dress/top.

Darker tones of electric blue and dark greens would look amazing on light color top/dress.

Here is my favorite, use white as base & then paint darker color polka dot nail paint on top. (This photo is not taken from chalkboard nails, i found it randomly at google, link is lost. Just leave it at comment if you have it).

Marbling Nail Art:

There are dozens of ways in doing marbling nail art, but here is my favorite technique that I used.:

Step#1: Paint the first base of nail paint on your nail.
Step#2: When the first coat is still wet, add your second color of nail paint on top of your nail.
Step#3: Using tooth pick/shashlick stick, mix & merge colors neatly together in a pattern.
Step#4: Add transparent coat on top for finished look.
*Done*

This photo taken from here.

Now For My Nail Art Turn:

Here is how I used these above techniques/ideas to do my own nail art^^. Check out the descriptions written at photo for color combinations:

Hope you enjoyed my this week's diy,
Try this nail art & share at my instagram by #diaryofseresha
I will share my favorites,


xo,
-Seresha

================================================

Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: Instagram
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic      
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: @diaryofsereshapacks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*