Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pom Pom Orders!

Hello there kiddies :>. I was having severe bad throat & fever from 2 days.  I have been drinking lots of fluids lately especially Glaxose-D. It has helped me so much during my whole illness. My sore throat is all gone. This works as magic, man seriously. I would definitely recommend you to try drinking this^. Now I am enjoying my freedom to focus on my new DIY SERIES. I also organized my whole room today & created this "Clutter Block". I have devised new plan for my business/blog and learned so much in past week. I was just going into a very wrong direction but now my focus is clear I feel so happy^.

Here are my pom pom custom orders & sold out items:

Pom Pom Ring:

I made this ring part of my spring collection 2014. It was this crazy looking green pom pm ring which looked like a trimmed grass plant xp. Kind of cute, it's sold ( I won't be making it again).


*******************************

Close up of my pom pom ring.


*************************************

Here is full look from my spring collection 2014. It includes this crazy pom pom hairband, basket full of goodies & pom pom ring. The whole spring collection sold out.


*****************************

One of my lovely customers saw this pom pom ring at my stall & placed custom order for a pink version. I will be taking custom orders on this ring but will not be making it otherwise. You can place custom order for this ring here.


****************************

Then I received custom order for paper pom poms. I made 10 of these and added two for free as gift^.


*********************************

All packed for delivery. I will be taking custom orders for these paper pom poms. They are totally rad for decoration at any theme based birthday party^.


******************************

Lastly, here is my pom pom hairband from spring collection 2014, which also got sold. You can read about it right here.


************************

Thanks man for buying my cutesies & giving me custom orders,
I seriously adore you all,
Next time I will share my first scrapbook custom order;>,
xo,
saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*