Friday, April 3, 2015

Cassette Necklace & Mustaches Painting!

My two totally-cute new products wanted to share today. 
I recycled old cassette, converted it into this necklace. I really wanted to keep it cute with bows & rhinestones at same time not make it look like totally ka-waii.


Don't get me wrong, I love kawaii fashion. But only few elements of it & not like totally overdoing it. 

****************************************


Here is my inspiration for this cute cassette necklace that I came across the other day. I changed a lot of elements from it's original. E.g I chose darker tone of mint green, added silver stars instead of these pastel ones plus the bow looks different too along with chain. Cute though eh?. Any kawaii or rock n roll lover can pull it off with denim top ^.

**************************************************

Next, here is my unfinished mustache painting. My boxer sleeping on my chair while I was working on it the other day^.


**************************************************


Here it is complete version. I picked mint green for outer background & pale blue for the inside portion^. This could look so cute on wall of a chic who loves mustaches or who likes keeping quirky things.^

*****************************************

Next time I will share my "Cool Emoji Brooch" & sewing machine painting^.
xo,
saoirse








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*