Wednesday, April 8, 2015

*New Makeup*

Just wanted to share some of my favorite makeup picks, that I use all of the time in my shots & outings:

I went to shop & pick my must haves of the month since i was out of new make up, here are my favorites:

#1 Maybelline New York colossal kajal:
I'm gonna be trying this today & will see the results.
#2 MAC Cosmetics blusher:
I was out of blushers & since i love peachy cheeks, this is must have for winters.
#3 Maybelline UK eye mascara:
Not a big fan of mascaras buh i'll be doing some fun projects related to eye lashes so this one must have for girls who like to have fun experimenting^^
#4 Haute nail polish:
I love all color ranges of this brand & yellow is this season's color, so go grab your yellow shade today^^

*******************************
xo,
seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3