Saturday, April 4, 2015

Epic Fun Time # 1 : How To Give Your Panda a Make Over?

Surprise! I will be posting twice a day, so don't get annoyed by seeing me at your news feed. As my "About Me" says here, I'm a sarcastic-crazy person^^. Every crazy person ends up being great right?that's the spirit;>. Never underestimate your power of creativity & what you can achieve by getting your ideas out of your head and letting the world see what you have to offer. I purchased this effin' cute panda beanie last month when I got addicted to wearing it suddenly. So I decided to give it a makeover.

Here's how you can give your panda a makeover too:


*************************************

This is what you will need:

#1 A cute mustache brooch from @styleatfootstep


**************************************

#2 Miniature bows & a fork


Here is how I made my miniature bows:


You will be needing three different ribbons for this.^

************************************

Now paste your miniature bows on panda's one ear, on the other ear clip on a hair bow. Pin up mustache brooch on panda's upper lip. And you will have something which looks like this:


Make a crazy fun face expression too, now say cheese & capture \m/.

****************************************


Alright I think this was enough for the day lol. By the way here is my inspiration behind this crazy idea:


How adorable she is right?^ Look at her panda on head.

**************************************
Show off your panda makeover chics & tag me at instagram @saoirsechic.
Will love to see how you will give your panda a makeover *hugs*,
xo,
saoirse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*