Sunday, May 31, 2015

Things I Love # 6!

Hello kiddies :>. Wind is blowing like crazy here. I am working to reveal two new projects soon. I will share with you the details in coming week. Today I will be sharing some totally rad things with you from this week:


********************

I'm digging this green donut *nom*.


***********************

Candied apple with gems?. How totally cute idea is this!.


**********************

Loving the green ombre hair of this chic.


****************

Hey look, a giant mermaid is being examined here.
*****************

Pizza float-able. Man, I need pool party x>.


********************

I really want to go to this place. Take me there^^.


*******************

Haha, grow some donuts using donut seeds?. Yes please.


***************

Love this man so much. By the way, it's my dream to ride a tank. I will soon :D.


********************

Lastly, if you a leo and reading this Hi-five. That exactly what I'm like ^^.


****************
Thanks for checking out my rad collection of snippets from this week^^.
xo,
saoirse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*