Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Food Diary # 8: Cake of death, Double Cheese Steak and Marshmallows

Hello there kiddies. Long time I did not shared my #fooddiary with you. My this week's food diary includes lots of cheese & sweet. Here is your today's treat:

Cake Of Death:

This cake was the most sumptuous one I ever had. Sadly, they kind of took this place down. So I can not share the link with you.


Double Cheese, Potatoes with Chicken Steak:

Ok, hold your cheese. But this combination rocks. Make your chicken steak and wrap it up with double cheese and mashed potatoes. Bake it for 10 minutes. Best snack ever!. Recipe for chicken steak is right here.


Dunkin Donuts:

How can I forget, my favorite dunkin donuts . I love them to bits. Check out their rad site here.


*Not a proud photo of me, but the doughnut was running away so had to eat like this.

Campfire Marshmallows:

Did I told you how much I adore these bolls?. Dip them up in hot chocolate/coffee or roast them up at bonfire along with kitkat. Trust me best snack ever!. Check out the crazy marshmallow recipes right here.


Who says Cerelac is just for babies?:

Common!. Even big kids like me enjoy the taste of this lovely porridge like sweet. It's awesome, especially wheat flavor. Try it yourself & tell me about it.

Seems like you quite enjoyed that kiddies?.
Email me at: diaryofseresha@yahoo.com and share your food diary with me. I will share my favorites at my Instagram.
================================================

Join my Social Media:
  1. Facebook Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Video Diaries: Youtube Channel
  3. Tiktok: diaryofseresha
  4. Official Instagram: diaryofseresha
  5. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  6. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  7. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  8. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  9. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  10. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: diaryofsereshapacks

========================================
xo,
Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*