Sunday, May 3, 2015

Things I love # 3 !

I am working on 2-3 DIY posts everyday. The reason I have minimized the rate of sharing "Inspirations & Ideas" and "Things I love" is because I realized very soon I am not creating my own content. It's good to share fun things & link them. But I need to have my own content on blog as well so that I could feel proud of myself. I come across so many funny, rad stuff every week that it's hard not to share. Check out this week's fun things:




*************************

Ketchup Fountain?. I never thought of using hot chocolate fountain this way. Totally rad if you throwing burger party;>.


**********************

This giant clip I saw at shopbop.com. It's gone now, they went out of stock. Seriously this would look so cool, if you will find one send me;>.


****************************

I am loving epicmealtime lately. This dirt pie video was so shit funny(including comment under it) I almost choked myself for 2 hours xp. You need to check it out man it's right here.


******************

I came across these totally rad cellphone cases. Check out the pizza, vodka bottle, milk bottle & glitter filled case. Super cool. Check this girl's instagram for buying these hot cakes.


*******************

Omg! I am loving the way sponge wig has been made here along with use of hot pink fake eye lashes totally cool!.


***************************

How cute is this mini bus & gifts?. Perfect to gift it to your loved one.


**********************

Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen launched a designer bag which has real capsules & tablets stuck all over the surface. Totally digging it!.


************************

I love these delicious looking bunny jellies. So damn cute^. Available at target.


**************************

Lastly, who wouldn't want to try this nutella?. Lol . That's totally dope.



**************************
Happy Sunday everyone x>,
Hope you enjoyed my today's mini post.
xo,
saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*