Thursday, May 28, 2015

DIY: Photobooth Props & Party

Hello there kiddies. Thanks for being understanding & not jumping on me since yesterday I bailed out. But today I have prepared a cute party for you which I celebrated of my best friend this month. It was her birthday Yay . First up are the photo booth props you need to make for your birthday (if you preparing it for your best friend):

Materials:
  • UHU Glue Tube
  • Glitter Foamic Sheet(4-5 different colors)
  • Hard Paper Sheet
  • Sticks
  • Scissors
  • Drafts for photo booth props
Instructions:

Step#1:
Draw your drafts on back side of your glitter foamic sheet and cut them out. (Draw them in opposite direction so that the glitter side comes at front^). Drafts you can use from below:



Step#2:
Paste hard paper behind each photo booth cut out and paste your stick behind each using UHU Glue Tube.

*Done*


Next if you living in Islamabad (Pakistan), take your friend to Centaurus Mall. Go to photo booth machine and take some fun shots with your photo booth props;>. You can get your collage photo even printed out for only 250 Rs.

I gifted my friend this collage along with photo booth props. Such a sweet memento ^. I also bought these cool confetti whistles and pink birthday hat for this collage. You can buy it from "One shop' at Centaurus they have huge birthday supplies going on there.

I treated my best friend, with our favorite KFC burgers. They got very nice deal going on burgers as low as 150 Rs. each. After we ate, then we went to celebrate the birthday with cake and our other friends^:

Ok I look obnoxious much and the only photo I have. Haha someone took this right when I was blowing bubble. Great lol. Later there was a confetti cracker which exploded and all the confetti came out. So i took snap of our photo booth collage more neatly:

For her birthday gift. I made her this cute little planter:

Encouraging to plant something. She promised me she will plant something in this :>.


I also gifted her a secret card which I shared with you already and a funny hat which she decided not to wear lol so I wore it instead xp. We had tons of fun. I would recommend you to surprise your bestie with photo booth session too. Best gift ever ^^.

Want to see more of my out comes?.
Follow me at instagram: @diaryseresha
xo,
seresha
================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

1 comment:

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*