Monday, May 18, 2015

Epic Fun Time #5 : Panda Attack

Hello kiddies :>. For today's Epic Fun Time, I have taken up too many pandas on my head to not include them here. This edition will leave you feeling sick-to-your-butt, since I will be sharing lots of cutecutecute pandas :D. Here you go:

Panda Illustration:

First up is my series of illustrations portrayed as me (of course xp). Will keep popping up at my red bubble shop in form of prints, mugs, shirts, stickers & cellphone cases. Do not miss your chance to avail this cutie on my shop here. Well, the panda suits me a kind of right?^.



********************

Giant Panda Balloon:

How rad is this man?. Looks adorable much?


******************

My first ever Panda Shot:

It was this selfie I took, which really much got adored by lots of you (Well not all, as some of you criticized me at Instagram for looking dumb :p. Lol kind of harsh fellas don't you think?). So ever since that, I have made tradition to pull out my panda every time it rains :D(Yay- don't hate me, on more panda selfies xp).


***************************

Awwwwww:

Guess what could be more adorable than sleeping with bunch of pandas eh?. Don't get touchy, but these aint real amigos :> Lol.


**********************

But these are real :>.


********************

Ok, heard that quote "Kiss me I'm Irish" right?. Quite over-rated & typical now I guess. How about you give this quote a makeover and be like "Kiss me, I'm a Panda" instead?. *Adorable*. Talking about makeover I also give this crazy makeover to my panda beanie, you can check it out right here.


*********************

Did someone just called me panda?:

Oh, please yes!, do call me that :>. I find it cool.( Though I'm a cat lady, don't get offended my dear kitties. I love you all too^^).


*********************

The End.

*************
Had fun or got sickie checking my panda out eh?^.
Share with me your panda by #saoirsechic at instagram or emailing me at : saoirsechic@gmail.com.
I will feature my favorites.
:-*

xo,
saoirse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*