Sunday, May 17, 2015

DIY: Giant Cassette Card

Hello there kiddies:>. I wanted to share a mini DIY that I made for an upcoming new Epic Fun Time post ;>. That day I was checking out some rad vintage stuff & it occurred to me, "Why not make a giant card?". Here is quick DIY you can make within 20 minutes:

Things You Will Need:
  • Elephant Size Hard Paper Sheet (Any color would do)
  • Pentel's Poster Paints
  • Scissors
  • Pencil +Eraser
  • Black Permanent Marker
********************


*************************


Instructions:
  1. Fold your paper sheet into two halves.
  2. Using pencil, draw a giant Cassette doodle/illustration on one side.
  3. Outline illustration using permanent black marker (fill up places as desired).
  4. Paint up as desired using Pentel's Poster Paints.
  5. Cut out your illustration in a cassette shape. 

*Done*

*******************

I will reveal to you the final look of this Giant Cassette card in my upcoming Epic Fun Time shots;>. Till then you will have to remain curious kids. By the way, this giant cassette card is awesome, you can write all your favorite rock songs inside this card & gift it to your boyfriend (If you have one of course xp).

Next time I will share the second DIY that I made for this same Epic Fun Time shot;>.
Thanks for checking,
xo,
saoirse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*