Saturday, May 30, 2015

DIY: Emoji Photo Booth Prop

Hello there kiddies :>. I am super excited to share this fun emoji photo booth prop DIY with you all. I still remember it was just 1 month ago since I started sharing tutorials of fun crafty diys. It was on basis of feedback I received from you all and that's when I decided to help you all out with my tutorials, tips and tricks. I hope you all are learning something new everyday from my blog?, as I give tips and notes side by side in my each DIY post^^. Today I will be sharing this cute photo booth prop:



Material You Need:
Instructions:

Step#1: Cut out round circle as big as your face on cardboard piece(Use a plate for drawing circle).

Step#2: Paint your circle white, using mixture of Marie's Acrylic Paint and Pentel's Poster Paint. 

(Tip: Always mix acrylic and poster paint color together to form a perfect smooth mixture of paint which can easily last long plus give you a finished look).

Step#3: After the white coat dries off, paint your circle yellow in the same method.


Step#4: Draw shy eyes using black paint.

Step#5: Cut out Heart shape glasses on glitter sheet using draft below. Paste it on eyes using UHU Glue Tube.


Step#6: Paste big red lips using UHU Glue Tube. You can download these lips printable from here


Step#7: Grab a stick, wrap cloth piece around it using UHU Glue Tube.

Step#8: Paste your stick at back side of your emoji and paste another fabric piece on top of it. As shown in photo below. 

(Tip: Use fabric piece for pasting or enc lapsing because it will adhere permanently compared to paper).


*Done*

How cute does this emoji looks?^. You can make different faces in the same way. I also made a giant Emoji Sticker you can check that out right here.


Thanks for checking out my today's diy.
If you would like to learn more or you don't understand something feel free to email me at: saoirsechic@gmail.com. I am willing to help you get started at crafting and hand made ;>.

xo,
seresha

================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*