Hello kiddies :>. I was organizing my studio and I came across lots of goods which need serious makeover. I added all of my stuff in makeover basket. You will be getting to see more of recycled crafts in coming days. I believe in not throwing away "anything". Everything should be recycled. Today's cellphone pouch makeover is super easy to make and fun accessory which you can show off to your friends:
Things You Will Need:
*White, black and pink Pentel Poster Paints.
*UHU Glue Tube
*White, black and pink Marie's Acrylic Paints
*White Eye Pencil
Note: I have not added picture of materials or linked the materials as they are all same which I shared in my previous diys.
1. Draw a cute panda doodle using white eye pencil. The reason I chose to draw with this is to be able to rub it off easily if I accidentally would do mistake while doodling. How clever right?.^ You can use this idea for drawing on any type of leather/plastic material.
2. Paint panda face using mixture of Marie's Acrylic and Pentel's poster paints.
3. Paint bits of pink on your panda's nose and ears.
4. Paste heart felt cut out using UHU Glue Tube on top of your panda.
5. Outline your felt heart cut out using white mixture of paint.
6. Now for making a cute little bow. Fold your ribbon piece by folding both edges together in, inwards direction as shown below. Stick both folded ends together using uhu glue.
7. Tie your mini bow from middle using yarn.
8. Paste your bow on panda's head on left side^.
Say hello to your brand new cellphone pouch.
Thanks for checking out my diy^,
Join my Social Media:
Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook
Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
Color Pantone Stories: Instagram
Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest
Comic Art Series: Instagram
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek
Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic
All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop
Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop