Friday, May 29, 2015

Ask me any question!

Hello kiddies. I have a surprise for you. I am starting new photo comic series on my blog and I need you all to participate in it for fun. All you need to do is ask me any funny/stupid question and I will select best 10 questions, convert them into totally cool photo comic strips. 

I will feature your name along with your question. So you got only 48 hours and after that questions will be closed. Email me as many funny questions as you like at : saoirsechic@gmail.com 


Ps, i will be shortlisting questions from 8+ social accounts of mine.
Goodluck,
xo,
Seresha
================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*