Tuesday, May 12, 2015

*My Favorite Skin Products*

Hello all, how are you all. I am so excited I just got my front teeth fixed and got new reading glasses. Now I can see things so clear.  Today I wanted to share two of my favorite products which are so good for keeping healthy & clean skin. I am the type of person who likely is to get acne break out. If you got oily/acne prone skin, I would recommend you to buy these two products. No acne guaranteed:

Neutrogena Face wash:

This foam filled face wash is awesome seriously. Do not buy the orange/green or any other color of neutrogena face wash. They all suck big time. Go for this one only. When you will use it for first time you will receive tingly sensation on skin. A foam lather forms & after washing your face, you will feel damn refreshed and clean. I have been using this product from last 3 years and believe me, I had horrible skin before. But after using this face wash once a day, my skin has gone so clear. This product is your buddy, as I can't live without it for a day even. Buy this from here .
**************************************************************

Clear & Clean Skin Toner:

This toner is of reasonable price. Plus works like magic after using the above face wash. Even garnier's face toner is awesome. It literally cleans off dirt from your pores. But it's kind of expensive. You can go for clear & clean toner instead. Small bottle fits your bag & lasts for 2 months.

Hope you will try these products if you have skin issues.


xo,
-Seresha

================================================

Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: Instagram
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic      
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: @diaryofsereshapacks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*