Monday, May 4, 2015

DIY: Learn To Wear a tie In 3 minutes

Hello there kiddies:>. I tend to only be posting interesting, easy & super cool diys with you which have perks too. Sometimes I give you free printables & other times some crazy idea :>. I have confession to make: I suck at tying a tie. I used to wear ties back when "Skater Culture" was in. But I never get to tie it properly. I just used to tie a knot & wear it. That aint cool. If you a girl or boy, you seriously need to learn how to tie a tie. Here is what I will teach you today, get ready to learn with me:


*****************************

Learn How To Tie A Tie In 3 minutes:

Step#1: Bring red side on top of blue side of tie.
Step#2: Swirl red side around the blue side like a twist.
Step#3: Twist it again.
Step#4: Get the red side out of the knot made from that twist.
Step#5: Pull it down.
*Done*


************************

I just taught you in 3 minutes to tie a tie :D. Hi-Five!
Now the test:

Go tie your man :D. ;>. If you got one ;p (of course).


*******************
Share your tie wearing pictures with me on instagram,
#coolkidfashion I will feature my favorites x>.
xo,
seresha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*