Friday, May 29, 2015

Logo Map (Your Guide To My Logo)

Hello kiddies :>.  I wanted to share something different then my routine of posting DIY's every single day. Today I will share guide to my logo and what actually my logo means:


You really thought whatever I create don't have some reality?. Of course it does. Every single thing I make is real.

***********************

Here is my logo map.


My logo includes:
  • My cats boxer and minnie mouse
  • Kfc Burger
  • My journal
  • Digital Camera
  • Tea
  • My arts and crafts materials
  • Coffee
  • Recycled cassette necklace
  • Pizza Head wear
The rad part is my logo has all my favorite things x>.
I will share my favorite things with you too soon.
I am getting ready for my graphics designing class now. See you in evening^.

*********************
xo,
saoirse





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3