Thursday, May 7, 2015

DIY: Protein Shake for Cats

Hello there kitties :>. I wanted to share with you protein shake recipe for cats. Cats can not grow fat by themselves, so it is important to feed them fats /protein in their diet. This fun recipe of protein shake is guaranteed to make your furry friend not only happy, but he will also become healthy & more energetic. Here is how you make it:



*****************

What you will need:
  • Milk
  • Eggs
  • Cream

 Instructions:

Step#1: Mix eggs, milk & cream in bowl.
Step#2: Mix it into batter with fork or grinder.
Step#3: Feed it to your cats :>.
*Done*

Tip: You can add chicken chunks too & grind together. Also the eggs should be kept raw & not cook them. Keep things as natural as possible. You can use fresh cow milk & cream too if it's available.


**************************

Now the real test of observation. Click here to see in video how my cats are enjoying their protein shake. Are they even liking it too or not?. 

****************
Happy Caturday kitties :>.
Join my cat community here for getting your cat featured.
xo,
saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*