Monday, May 25, 2015

Epic Fun Time #6 : Shake It Off Hater :D


Hello there kiddies :>. I have decided to do 4 Epic Fun Shots every month. I am getting lots of rad ideas lately. Literally, it was 44 degree c outside and I wore hoodie just for the sake of this rad shot(Things I have to do for love of my fans and follower *sighs*).Today's Epic Fun Time is based on two DIY'S that i taught you past week. But I did not shared their full looks, why?. Now you will know :D:



**********************

First up is this rad GIANT CASSETTE CARD, I taught you. It's huge. Rad to gift to your boyfriend eh?.


**************************

Next up is this totally sick taylor swift "1989" patch I taught you here


***********************

Haters gonna hate and potatoes gonna potate. How you like me now hater :D.


**********************

I see I'm too late. I got nothing in my brain?. Is that what you believe hater?. Lol.



**********************

Thanks for checking out my crazy shots^,
xo,
saoirse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*