Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Epic Fun Time # 4 : "Stole Your Candy"

Hello kiddies:>. I am back home. So glad everything went good in my trip. I just came home like an hour ago, dead tired. But I was like I have to post something like "anything". Since I was away for 5 days, I could not prepare any crafty posts(although I have made few but they need lots of edits). Then I remembered about this "Epic Fun Time" shots I took before leaving for my trip. I thought to myself "why not these?":p. Here are funny shots I did just to make you laugh a bit^, a little sarcasm won't going to hurt no one right?:

I plan to steal all the candy form this world, kiddies. Including yours too.


***************************

This gun & gun cover I stole form my uncle's wardrobe :p.


****************************

Not to forget these GD cop shades are extra huge & hardly stay on my nose. Throughout these shots I had to keep my face up.


************************

Lastly, the important part of burglary is of course to enjoy your candy later:>. 


***************************
I will be doing series of these Epic shots.
If you have some request/ideas for what should I capture next time in "Epic Fun Time" just email me at :saoirsechic@gmail.com.
Your choice of shots I will do & tag your name :>. How fun?.
xo,
saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*