Friday, May 22, 2015

DIY: Coffee and Cola Wooden Coaster

Lately, I have been working on a secret project. Which I won't reveal until July. I have also recently changed my field to graphic designing side. Do not worry I  will keep making crafts and diys. At morning I will work at my blog and in evening I will be taking classes. How's that sound to you?. Good enough to not make you wait for my new tutorials?. I also noticed my pages here need serious updating(about me, contact and about this blog page). Well, enough bragging here is my today's DIY.

Today I will teach you how to make your own cute glass coaster using old wood piece. Here is how you can make:


Things You Need:

Instructions:

1. Add glitter to your mixture of paint.


2. Draw fun doodle at wood piece using clutch pencil.


3. Paint your wooden piece and outline with black paint. Do shading with skin color on sides. You can add glitter to your doodle too like I have.

4. Paint sides of wooden piece using  mixture of glitter and Marie's acrylic paints.

How pretty the side of coaster looks?sparkly and cute.


*Done*

Hope that you enjoyed this week's crafty diy & it's so easy to make. Perfect for using it as coaster for your glass/coffee :^.

If you would like to ask me something email me at: saoirsechic@gmal.com

xo,
Seresha
================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*