Saturday, May 23, 2015

DIY: Gold Foil Birthday Card

Hello kiddies. Last week I celebrated my best friend's birthday. I really wanted to gift her something special and do fun bits to make it remember able for her. I made lots of gifts. I will share it DIY of all one by one. Today I will share this very cool personalized gold foil card:


Things That You Need:
  • Gold Foil Sticker Sheet(Email me at : saoirsechic@gmail.com for buying this foil sheet)
  • Post Card Size Art Card
  • Sharp Scissors
  • Writing Draft
  • Envelope
Instructions:

Step#1:
Make your own writing draft. Or print and choose from below:


Cut one of these writing words.

Step#2:
Draw writing on your foil sticker sheet and cut it out.

Step#3:
Carefully peel off sticker and paste your writing on art card.


Step#4:
Add fun doodles and funny puns to the envelope of your card.



*Done*


This card can be perfect for gifting to your best friend or even relative.
I did made my friend laugh hard on all the funny puns I wrote all over it :D.

Thanks for checking out this cute gift idea. Hope you will give it a try.

xo,
Seresha

==========================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3