Saturday, May 16, 2015

Things I Love # 4!

Helloo kiddies :^. I am converting my room into studio was busy all day in setting things. I did not get a chance to use PC. My cat boxer ran away & minnie mouse give birth to 6 kittens^. I am so excited for them to all growup. I am making toys for them(which means more cat diys for you yay on that).

Today I want to share some cool things I came across(my "Things I Love" folder is literally over flowing, I should share more often right?).  Here is my favorite stuff:


**************
How rad is this fries illustration?^. What would you prefer straight or curled?.


************
How adorable is this mouse?^. I wonder how she made him hold this note. Cute♥. Follow adobe at instagram to see his little house & adventures.


***********

Lately, I'm loving macroni & cheese by epic meal time :^. Love those boys much especially Harley morenstein aka sauce boss.


***********

Want to know what's a revenge of tree?^, "Papercut" :^ .Lol.


*********

Lookie, lookie who is waiting in the car kids;^.


**********

Kids, you will be needing this especially during a boring lecture.;^.



************
My favorite shirt brand :belovedshirts:. This shirt got both of my favorite things which I desire (Pizza & 6 pack xp).


*********
Enjoyed much?^. 
Thanks for checking out.
xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*