Friday, May 1, 2015

DIY: Photography Journal!

Hello there kiddies :>. As requested previously by so many chics. Most of you wanted to see more & more craft Diy's here at my blog. I am working on lots of new crafty diy's for you all, can't wait to show you. One thing that i love keeping as an artist is a travel journal for my crazy-fun shots. I happen to keep getting really cool ideas when i'm travelling. Best to always doodle those ideas in your journal before you forget them. At end of this post I have added FREE VINTAGE CAMERA PRINTABLE SHEET. So be sure to download that for your diary:


Things That You Need:

#1 A Diary:
You can buy one from stationery shop or make one yourself by checking out fun tutorial from right here.

#2 Vintage Camera Printable Sheet:
Look at end of this post for your free printable.

#3 UHU GLUE TUBE:
Best for sticking scraps & everything.

#4 Scissors:
Sharp ones work best.


Instructions:

Step#1: Print out vintage camera sheet from below after downloading.
Step#2: Cut out all the scraps.
Step#3: Place them at your journal cover, positioning them as desired.
Step#4: Once you are happy with the position of your scraps paste them on journal over, using UHU glue tube.
*Done*

Your Free Vintage Camera Printable:


Happy Journaling!.
This journal is half of A4 size so quite cool, easily fits in your bag^.
Share your journals with me on instagram when you will make one.
#diaryofseresha I will feature my favorites.
xo,
Seresha

==========================================
Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop


1 comment:

  1. Capturing precious moments of your newborn at home through DIY photography can be a rewarding and cost-effective alternative to professional newborn sessions. With some simple tips and tricks, you can achieve beautiful images right in the comfort of your own home. Contact New Born Photographers in Chennai if you want a perfect and the best one.

    ReplyDelete

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*