Monday, June 1, 2015

Epic Fun Time # 7: 100% Boys Tears

Hello there kids;^. Finally I have revealed my this week's Epic Fun Time shots. I shared peeks at my instagram yesterday of this crazy face art I did. Check this out:


How totally cool is the giant "Boys Tears" juice?. Lol


Exactly!. When boys think I will cry over them but this is what I endup doing instead.


Few weeks back I took selfie drinking from a mini pack. And I decided to drink from larger pack too haha.

*************
Thanks,
xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*