Sunday, June 7, 2015

Question: What Is Your Beauty Secret?

Hello there kiddies. I am focusing on my #photocomicbook series these days. Follow me here for a new question everyday demonstrated in funny comic strip based on whatever you have send me. I have given question credit to all of you. If your question does not show up in this season, do not be disheartened. It might get featured in next season.

Anyway, today's question is asked by Angelica John: "What is your beauty secret?".
Now as many of you kiddies might have thought I am perhaps 18? or maybe 16?. Correction, I am not. I am 25 years old, will turn 26 on 10th august(make sure you wish me).

So what is my beauty secret?. How do I look visually so young when I am 26 years old from the inside?. Is it my genes? ok 40% maybe. Is it my diet?. Not at all. I eat like crazy all the junk food and candy in the world. What is it then?. Allow me to demonstrate:


My beauty secret is Vaseline and weights xp. Before going to sleep put lots of Vaseline under your eye bags, around your mouth, on nose and on your dimples. Then sleep on it. You are never getting wrinkles in your whole life by doing so. (Ok, I know I am exaggerating here. I can't guarantee you for that not to happen when you will turn 65 lol, but it might slow process of aging on your face that's guaranteed;)).

Next beauty secret are these mini weights. Man, you know what they say about having strong arms?. I am still working on them though. Can't wait to build up some muscle. This is very important to make you look like killer in appearance. Having stronger arms would mean you are being able to punch people and hold your body off ground. How cool will that be?. 

There you go your question has been answered in detail. These are my two secret beauty tips.
Try them and get to me.

Follow me on my blog to check out next new question being answered tomorrow.
xo,
Seresha
================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*