Hello there kiddies:. I have finally managed to complete this totally rad pizza artwork. It's 100% recycled and made from cardboard. Super easy to make and looks so good enough to eat as well. How to make one for your wall?. Allow me to demonstrate:
Materials You will Need:
- Pentel Poster paints
- Marie's Acrylic Paints
- Clutch Pencil & Eraser
- Paint Brush
- Cardboard piece
- Uhu Glue
- White Paper
- Yarn and Needle
- Draw on cardboard piece pizza shape using clutch pencil.
- Paint the whole pizza shape white. Leave it to dry.
- After white base dries, paint your pizza some pepperoni, capsicum and crust.
- Once dried, cut out your pizza shape.
5. Sew yarn thread using yarn needle on piece of paper and paste it at back side of pizza using UHU glue tube.
Pizza artwork is ready to hang. ^^. It's totally Eco friendly and you can even use it as photobooth prop if you like.
Hope you enjoyed this.
Don't forget to check back.
Join my Social Media:
Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook
Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
Color Pantone Stories: Instagram
Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest
Comic Art Series: Instagram
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek
Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic
All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop
Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop