Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Outfit Post for: "Surri Ruoka Restaurant Launch"

Hello everyone :>.  I was invited at this glamorous restaurant event launch hosted by gorgeous model Natty and organized by Harry Events and Pr. I had so much fun throughout the red carpet event. I will write full review about my whole experience in next post. Today I am starting new fashion series where I will post my full look book including outfit, jewelry and makeup which I will be wearing for all events/outings. How fun will that be?. Here is your today's outfit post:





My top is hand stitched and bag is by Nine West brand. (Full bag review coming soon too).

******************

Since my top was royal blue with white stripes, I accessorized with everything Neon green. 


Bracelets are from Centaurus Mall, Necklace and Neon pins from Haroons.

**************************

Makeup Time:

Here are all the cosmetics which I used for the event. I will write their reviews individually in coming posts and will also share how to use them ;>.


  1. Peach and pink blush by Mac
  2. Peachy Shiny Eye shadow by Bourjois
  3. Maybelline New York Pure Stay Powder Foundation
  4. D.M.G.M Fine Loose Powder (Light Ivory)
  5. Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara
  6. Rimmel Mono Eye Shadow
  7. Red Lipstick by Music Flower
  8. Pan Eye liner and brush by Kryolan, Kajal Pencil and sharperner by Eva Garden
  9. Strawberry Mist by Body Fantasies
  10. Black Eye Enhancer by Cover Girl

 ************************

Here is my full look from the event;>.


************

Here is another good news, my article just got published today in "Observer" Newspaper. I am super excited and thankful to Harry for helping me so much :>


******************

Hope you enjoyed this kiddies:>.
Next stop will be full Restaurant Review.
xo,
seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*