Sunday, June 14, 2015

Things I Love # 7 !

Hello there kiddies :>. Many of you might be expecting me to post the question series. I know I told you will be posting next question on Saturday. But I have decided not to and will be keeping it a mystery. I will surprise you with the next question anywhere in coming week ;>.(Why keep it a mystery?, because it's fun right?^).

Today I will be sharing some rad things I came across the other day:


************************

Coca Cola cake?. Good enough to eat ;>. How rad!.


******************

I got shot in my thigh what about you?^.


*************************

Puppy with chics how adorable :>.


****************

Such a beautiful place. How cool will it be to do picnic under this tree?;>.


******************

Not to forget sauce boss with giant hot dog.


******************

I never knew Dubai has a flower garden. Visiting it next time ;>.


******************

Will it be wise to have this in your room?. I will want pizza everyday then xp.


***********************

I am loving all shots by Tim Walker. Giant Doll is awesome.


*******************

Haha Stupid Fats Hobbit. Does this part of "Lord Of the Rings" always makes you laugh?.


***************
Enjoyed much? Thanks for checking out my this week's things i love^.
Happy Weekend everyone ;>,
xo,
saoirse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3