Sunday, August 30, 2015

Kitty Cat Claw Special

Hey ya all x> I have a special post for you today. I did this rad face art on my face.


I used poster paints and makeup for the face art. Here are some selfie bunches.


Haha I love kawaii x>. Only my kawaii friends will know what this means kids.


And you can buy this rad kitty cat hair band from my instagram shop here:


Have you liked me on facebook yet?. If not then you should man ;>.


xo,
Seresha

==========================================
Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3