Friday, August 14, 2015

Selfie Attack # 6!

I have started scheduled selfie diaries on my facebook page here. Where I share everyday 1 new selfie of mine. I am a #selfieboss. Love taking self portraits and capturing little moments. Here are bunch of selfies I have not shared on blog ;>:



******************************

2007:

That's how I looked back then. Where the emo/punk rock culture was totally in during that time. I won't lie, I've been there done that ;>. I'll share more of cool snaps of mine which I never shared before.


**************

2012:

During my Dubai trip, I was travelling through metro for first time so I took a snap of me before leaving. I do dress like that sometimes ;>.


******************

2013:

Just a cute selfie going to chocolate cafe ;>.



***************

2015(January):

My boxer and me :>. I took him with me to my maleficent shoot.


************************

2015(June):

Before going to Suuri Ruoka Launch party. ;> . 


***************************

2015(July):

I tried glitter liner on my eyes. I like to keep my face natural. Never use any foundation/base. I only use base if it's a big event. Otherwise I never use anything on my face in my routine. Just a little blusher on cheeks and nothing much.


*************************
Thanks for checking out^ hope you enjoyed taking a peek at my selfies.

Now it's your turn  :).
Share your selfies with me by #diaryofseresha on insatgram.
I will feature my favorites on my account;>.

xo,
Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*