Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My birthday Gifts Yay :D

I love my best friend x>. She is the best.  She made such a cute handmade card for me ;>. Have a look below what was inside my birthday card ;>:



******************

Haha she pasted bauble ring inside my birthday card x>.  It was a surprise for me. I have made a goal to increase my ring collection to 50 this year x>. Much it's coming true.


Looks cool on my hand eh?;>.

*****************************

And she also gifted me this rad America's flag inspired tee shirt. One word ;>. Loved it.


************************

-Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*