Friday, August 21, 2015

Inspirations: Rings

I am a jewelry junkie. I love creating them and wearing them both. More over collecting them is super fun. I will share with you my jewelry collection soon ;>. Today I want to share some pretty rings with you:


Rings By Abbey Dawn:

I love them all. Kind of rock n roll and spiky.  Sadly, all of these are sold out.





***************

The latest trend I've noticed on girls is wearing these thin gold like rings in bunch. Love this style.



*******************

This ring is rad. Because if you observe closely, you will see the base of this ring is bead like. Not exactly beads. But bead like texture ;>.


*********************

DIYABLE Rings:

I love this one made from nut and then stones are added in middle of two glued nuts.


**********************

How about taking thumb print on flimo of say your best friend and you. Make a ring out of it x>.



*************************

This one is made from simple tiny cork. I adore this idea. Reminds me of carving names on tree ;>.


************************

Note: I don't own any of these photos. I have lost link to most of the photos here. Kindly Leave in comments so that could add them here.

xo,
Saoirse Chic



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3