Sunday, August 9, 2015

DIY: Avril Lavigne Inspired Maroon Makeup

Hello there kiddies. I have been super busy recently with my graphic designs and handmade shop. I am also planning to change my blog layout a bit. It's just all too much at one time. Plus the weather is crazily hot here at my city.

Few days back it rained and I prepared this awesome makeup diy for you. It's so easy to do within 5 simple steps. I present you to Maroon Makeup look inspired by Avril lavigne:

Here are all makeup things you will need:

*Love and beauty Lip Balm Cherry
*Eva Garden Lip Pencil #42 (Typo Error in makeup photo list sorry)
*Baby Pink Lipstick by Miss beauty London
*Any Local Eye shadow palette with pinks and maroon eye shadows,
*A lipstick Brush

Note: You can use any substitute for the makeup mentioned above if you could not find the latter just make sure it's in maroons and pinks.

Instructions:

Step#1: Apply hot pink and maroon eye shadow on your eye lids.
Step#2: Smudge it using eva garden lip pencil over and under eyes.
Step#3: Apply baby pink lipstick on your lips and fill it up with Eva garden lip pencil.
Step#4: Using lip brush add little maroon gloss/balm by love and beauty on lower lip from center.
Step#5: If you want you can add blusher on your cheeks or Line your eyes using black eye pencil ;>.
*Done*

I am happy with the way it turned out.

Here is my inspiration behind this makeup look.

I am not a professional makeup artist I just like trying makeup looks for fun
Hope you liked this diy and would try it for say Halloween or costume party .

xo,
-Seresha

================================================

Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: Instagram
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic      
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: @diaryofsereshapacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*